Vote for your best anime!

Go down

Best Anime!

Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap18%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 4 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap14%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap14%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap14%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 3 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap9%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap9%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap5%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap0%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap9%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 2 ]
Vote for your best anime! Vote_lcap8%Vote for your best anime! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 22

Vote for your best anime! Empty Vote for your best anime!

Post  Shigure on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

What Animes is your 3 top faves?
Shigure
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 33
Location : Mars

https://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:16 pm

lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  Shigure on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:18 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.

You voted for The Lion King? Very Happy Aw, Ten-Chan. You are so nice! Wink
Shigure
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 33
Location : Mars

https://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.

You voted for The Lion King? Very Happy Aw, Ten-Chan. You are so nice! Wink
*kicks you* no.
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:20 pm

btw, you know you also spelled Alchemist wrong?
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  Shigure on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.

You voted for The Lion King? Very Happy Aw, Ten-Chan. You are so nice! Wink
*kicks you* no.

*dodges* I was really tricking you. FMA is a code for TLK on my book!

cheers Yay! Ten-Chan Finaly likes The Lion King! cheers bounce rabbit
Shigure
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 33
Location : Mars

https://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:23 pm

Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.

You voted for The Lion King? Very Happy Aw, Ten-Chan. You are so nice! Wink
*kicks you* no.

*dodges* I was really tricking you. FMA is a code for TLK on my book!

cheers Yay! Ten-Chan Finaly likes The Lion King! cheers bounce rabbit
bom Evil or Very Mad bom Twisted Evil
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  Shigure on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:25 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:lol I voted for everything except Strawberry Panic (including other) btw, it's Junjou Romantica.

You voted for The Lion King? Very Happy Aw, Ten-Chan. You are so nice! Wink
*kicks you* no.

*dodges* I was really tricking you. FMA is a code for TLK on my book!

cheers Yay! Ten-Chan Finaly likes The Lion King! cheers bounce rabbit
bom Evil or Very Mad bom Twisted Evil

Rolling Eyes I shouldn't have said that, right?
Shigure
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 33
Location : Mars

https://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  Sakura on Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:36 pm

I voted for Tsubasa,Fruits Basket, OHHC. And why'd you put The Lion King on there? God, you're an adult.. and you still like it? I HATE that movie! So annoying. lol
Sakura
Sakura

Posts : 7
Join date : 2009-04-12
Age : 26
Location : NeverLand

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Sakura wrote:I voted for Tsubasa,Fruits Basket, OHHC. And why'd you put The Lion King on there? God, you're an adult.. and you still like it? I HATE that movie! So annoying. lol
lol I think you just made Gure's hate list. anyway, I don't have a favorite anime, but Tsubasa's my favorite manga.
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  lionmangeoleo on Wed May 13, 2009 12:10 pm

i voted fruit basket

lionmangeoleo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : pride rock

Back to top Go down

Vote for your best anime! Empty Re: Vote for your best anime!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum