Oruan High School Host Club Convo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  Shigure on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Disscuss about the Anime!

avatar
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 31
Location : Mars

http://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sexy

Post  Shigure on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Honey Is sexy. No wait, Nekowakawa is.
avatar
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 31
Location : Mars

http://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:40 pm

Shigure wrote:Honey Is sexy. No wait, Nekowakawa is.
Oruan? Nekowakawa? and yes, Nekoi-senpai is is very smexy <3 as are Tono and the twins. and okaa-san. and Mori. Cool
avatar
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  Shigure on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:41 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:Honey Is sexy. No wait, Nekowakawa is.
Oruan? Nekowakawa? and yes, Nekoi-senpai is is very smexy <3 as are Tono and the twins. and okaa-san. and Mori. Cool


Yeah, I don't now how to speel it. Nekowzaka?
avatar
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 31
Location : Mars

http://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:Honey Is sexy. No wait, Nekowakawa is.
Oruan? Nekowakawa? and yes, Nekoi-senpai is is very smexy <3 as are Tono and the twins. and okaa-san. and Mori. Cool


Yeah, I don't now how to speel it. Nekowzaka?
Nekozawa. Umehito Nekozawa.
avatar
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  Shigure on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:Honey Is sexy. No wait, Nekowakawa is.
Oruan? Nekowakawa? and yes, Nekoi-senpai is is very smexy <3 as are Tono and the twins. and okaa-san. and Mori. Cool


Yeah, I don't now how to speel it. Nekowzaka?
Nekozawa. Umehito Nekozawa.

Nekozawa. Oh you should have Kei-Chan join. lol Only if her want to.
avatar
Shigure
Admin
Admin

Posts : 114
Join date : 2009-04-02
Age : 31
Location : Mars

http://otakucentral.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  lionmangeoleo on Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 pm

they are all sexy

lionmangeoleo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : pride rock

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  VampireSentoki55 on Wed May 13, 2009 7:40 pm

lionmangeoleo wrote:they are all sexy
everyone but Hunny.
avatar
VampireSentoki55
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 73
Join date : 2009-04-02
Location : In your pants.

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  lionmangeoleo on Thu May 14, 2009 5:29 pm

lol yeah

lionmangeoleo
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-05-13
Location : pride rock

Back to top Go down

Re: Oruan High School Host Club Convo

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum