Otaku Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you love Anime/Manga?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do you love Anime/Manga? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do you love Anime/Manga?

Post  Sakura Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:40 pm

I like it,'cause I just do. Do I have to have a resson? Shocked
Sakura
Sakura

Back to top Go down

Post  Keichan52 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:45 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:Yeah. I usually read Tokyo Popers, and Shojo Manga. Not a big fan of Shounen Jump, unless it's Naruto, Death Note, or Black Cat.
I read whatever the hell I wanna read (though I do prefer shoujo) also, Furuba's the second best selling shoujo manga in Japan, and the best selling shoujo manga here. just thought I'd point that out.

I'll read anything as long as I like it, regardless of whether it's shoujo, shounen, josei(although admittedly I haven't read any josei manga at all just quite yet), or seinen. although not surprisingly most of my current favorites are either seinen or shounen, with a few favorites being shoujo
yes Pretty Green Eyes, we all know you'll read anything but I don't think that's something you should be admitting.

.....I really gotta learn how to choose my words rightly more often >.>;
Keichan52
Keichan52

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireSentoki55 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Shigure wrote:Yeah. I usually read Tokyo Popers, and Shojo Manga. Not a big fan of Shounen Jump, unless it's Naruto, Death Note, or Black Cat.
I read whatever the hell I wanna read (though I do prefer shoujo) also, Furuba's the second best selling shoujo manga in Japan, and the best selling shoujo manga here. just thought I'd point that out.

I'll read anything as long as I like it, regardless of whether it's shoujo, shounen, josei(although admittedly I haven't read any josei manga at all just quite yet), or seinen. although not surprisingly most of my current favorites are either seinen or shounen, with a few favorites being shoujo
yes Pretty Green Eyes, we all know you'll read anything but I don't think that's something you should be admitting.

yeah, that'll never happen.
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55

Back to top Go down

Post  Keichan52 Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 pm

VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:

fuck! you're right =_=
Keichan52
Keichan52

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireSentoki55 Sat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:
Keichan52 wrote:
VampireSentoki55 wrote:

fuck! you're right =_=
aren't I always?
VampireSentoki55
VampireSentoki55

Back to top Go down

Post  Keichan52 Sat May 02, 2009 9:10 pm

yes, yes you are~
Keichan52
Keichan52

Back to top Go down

Post  lionmangeoleo Wed May 13, 2009 11:58 am

i love anime because the way it is drawn and the colours and the voices the action ....just to cut it short everything about it i love especially the graphic bits lol

lionmangeoleo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2